NOTE: We have completed all 2020 dates for the boot camps – but, we’re working on 2021 dates, so stay tuned!
In 2020, we’ll offer several full-day Romance Travel Boot Camps – online!
You can now complete the entire Romance Travel Boot Camp curriculum from your office or home. As long as your computer works and you have coffee nearby, you’re ready to go!
If you’re a “solopreneur” (i.e., you ARE the agency!), taking these classes without traveling anywhere can save you lots of time and money. And, if you have in-house employees or outside agents who’ll need this training before 2021 gets here, they can devote a single day to learning the basics of romance travel at a very affordable rate.
We’ll divide the day into 4 90-minute classes, with breaks in between so you can catch your breath and handle client messages. And, you’ll have your choice of dates based on which day works best for your schedule:
- NOTE: We don’t have any additional 2020 dates for the boot camps. But stay tuned for 2021 dates!
Plus, we’ll record the four classes and post them in a password-protected site for you for 3 months after the workshop is over – so, you can sign in and go over any parts of the workshop you want to review again.
Here’s the breakdown of the online boot camp:
BUILDING YOUR ROMANCE TRAVEL CLIENT BASE (11 am to 12.30 pm Eastern/8 am to 9.30 am Pacific)
- Identifying the ideal clients for your business
- Finding the best ways to reach them
WORKING WITH ROMANCE TRAVEL CLIENTS (12.45 pm to 2.15 pm Eastern/9.45 am to 11.15 am Pacific)
- Reviewing the best practices for consultations and proposals
- Understanding the different roles that you, your client, and your supplier partners play
- Setting and managing client expectations
DEALING WITH ROMANCE TRAVEL CHALLENGES (3.15 pm to 4.45 pm Eastern/12.15 pm to 1.45 pm Pacific)
- Finding solutions to handle the most common challenges that happen with RT bookings and clients
HANDLING THE DETAILS OF ROMANCE TRAVEL BOOKINGS (5 pm to 6.30 pm Eastern/2 pm to 3.30 pm Pacific)
- Learn the basics of setting up proper files and databases
- Decide how you’ll handle PTG deposits and service fees
We’ll email you an Adobe PDF copy of the workshop materials a few days before your boot camp date. And, about a week after the boot camps end, we’ll send you the login information to access the boot camp site here the four videos will be stored for six months.
Registrations are completely nonrefundable, but you’re welcome to transfer your registration to another agent if you wish.
In the form below, please select the date you want. Once you’ve submitted the form, you’ll be taken to a page where you can pay the registration fee. We’ll follow up afterwards to confirm you! If you have questions, you may reach us at email@example.com or 615.730.9977. Thanks!