As a travel advisor member of Cruise Planners, you receive many amazing benefits and services that help you grow your business.
Here’s one more: Cruise Planners has negotiated a special discounted dues rate for you to join the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists Association (DWHSA) – the world’s largest network of romance travel advisers!
- You’ll gain around-the-clock access to DWHSA’s “How to Sell Romance Travel” online course (featuring more than 50 video lessons that you can watch where you want, when you want).
- You’ll expand your romance travel knowledge with our weekly live training webinars and our video training library with hundreds of topics at your fingertips.
- You’ll stay updated with our twice-a-week email newsletters, focusing on bridal/wedding/romance industry headlines (Mondays) and on travel industry headlines (Thursdays).
- You’ll receive a free profile in DWHSA’s new consumer site, as well as free marketing tools such as preformatted images you can use in your social media posts.
- And, you may study to earn the “Certified Destination Wedding, Honeymoon, and Romance Travel Specialist” designation (a separate testing fee is required to take the online exam).
As a Cruise Planners adviser, you’ve earned this special discounted dues rate to join DWHSA: USD$149 (that’s $50 off the standard annual dues, and it includes for free the consumer site profile that’s normally an extra $79/year).
Use the form below to submit your application! You may reach us at email@example.com or 615.730.9977 if you have questions. And, DWHSA thanks Cruise Planners for supporting the association!
NOTE: Because we check new applicants thoroughly (e.g., ARC/IATA/CLIA/TRUE verification), we need seven to 10 business days to process your application.