As a travel advisor member of The Travel Agent Next Door, you receive many amazing benefits and services that help you grow your business.
Here’s one more: The Travel Agent Next Door has negotiated a special discounted dues rate for you to join the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists Association (DWHSA) – the world’s largest network of romance travel advisers!
- You’ll gain around-the-clock access to DWHSA’s “How to Sell Romance Travel” online course (featuring more than 50 video lessons that you can watch where you want, when you want).
- You’ll expand your romance travel knowledge with our weekly live training webinars and our video training library with hundreds of topics at your fingertips.
- You’ll stay updated with our weekly email newsletters focusing on bridal/wedding/romance headlines as well as travel industry news.
- You’ll receive a free profile in DWHSA’s new consumer site, as well as free marketing tools such as preformatted images you can use in your social media posts.
- And, you may study to earn the “Certified Destination Wedding, Honeymoon, and Romance Travel Specialist” designation (a separate testing fee is required to take the online exam).
As a Legato advisor, you’ve earned this special discounted dues rate to join DWHSA: USD$139 (that’s $60 off the standard annual dues, and it includes for free the consumer site profile that’s normally an extra $79/year).
Use the form below to submit your application! If you have questions, you may reach out to Liz Scull – DWHSA’s general manager in Canada – at email@example.com (or contact the main office at [U.S.] 615.730.9977). And, DWHSA thanks The Travel Agent Next Door for supporting the association!
NOTE: Because we check new applicants thoroughly (e.g., ARC/IATA/CLIA/TRUE verification), we need seven to 10 business days to process your application.