Please use the form below to submit a potential question for the first level of DWHSA’s new certification program. This form is built for submitting a single question, but you may use the form again to submit additional questions.
As you draft your question, please keep these tips in mind:
- The question should follow proper English grammar.
- The question should not have an answer that might change within a short period of time.
- Any references within the question should be current (i.e., preferably within five years).
- The question should deal with an important knowledge or skill that deserves to be included on the certification exam.
- Any agent in any part of the United States or Canada should be able to answer the question.
- Acronyms should be spelled out.
- The question should have a right answer that’s unequivocally correct, with wrong answers that are unequivocally incorrect (i.e., no “gray areas”). Try to avoid questions in which the answers could vary depending on the business practices and philosophies of different agents (e.g., “You should always charge a service fee.” might be answered “True” or “False” with equal validity by different agents).
- The question should be written in “positive” words, rather than negative terms.
- The question should include only information that’s needed to answer the question.
- If possible, the question should avoid having answers such as “all of the above” or “none of the above.”
Our goal is submitting the full “bank” of possible exam questions to the Travel Institute by the end of March, with the exam available for members to take by the end of April. Thanks so much for your help!