We welcome your application to become an Associate Member of DWHSA! As an Associate Member, you’ll receive these membership benefits and services:
- Access to DWHSA’s “How to Sell Romance Travel” online course – a collection of more than 50 video-based lessons and more than a dozen homework assignments to help you build your business
- Access to DWHSA’s live webinars (conducted twice a week – typically Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 pm to 2 pm Eastern) that focus on leading romance travel destinations, suppliers, and training topics
- Access to DWHSA’s video library – the world’s largest collection of romance travel training videos, including recordings of every DWHSA webinar from our February 2013 founding through today
- Access to take the exam to earn DWHSA’s basic certification: the “Certified Destination Wedding, Honeymoon, and Romance Travel Specialist” designation (the study materials are free for members – the only fee is a nominal payment for the external independent grading of your exam)
- Access to DWHSA’s “Destination Weddings 101” private Facebook group for agents, so you can trade tips and post questions for your fellow agents in this niche
The Associate membership does not include participation in DWHSA’s main Facebook group or in the association’s new consumer marketing programs (e.g., listing yourself in a profile on the RomanceTravelSpecialists.com consumer site). Once you’ve completed this form, we’ll follow up right away and set up your Associate Membership! Thanks again for considering DWHSA!