DWHSA congratulates you on being a member of Ensemble Travel Group – one of the world’s largest and most prestigious travel agency consortia!
For 2021, Ensemble will pause its DestinationVows program. But, we’ll continue our partnership with Ensemble by offering you membership in our association at extremely discounted rates to help you as you recover from the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a DWHSA member, you’ll receive many practical benefits and services to help you succeed as a romance travel specialist:
- Around-the-clock access to DWHSA’s “How to Sell Romance Travel” online course – featuring dozens of video lessons that you can watch where you want, when you want
- DWHSA’s live training webinars each week – plus, access to our video training library with recordings of every webinar we’ve done, so you can catch up if you miss the live sessions
- DWHSA’s twice-a-week email newsletters, focusing on bridal/wedding/romance industry headlines and travel industry headlines
- Study materials to prepare for the online exam to earn DWHSA’s “Certified Destination Wedding, Honeymoon, and Romance Travel Specialist” designation (a separate testing fee is required to take the exam)
- DWHSA’s new consumer marketing tools, including a free profile page in RomanceTravelSpecialists.com (our site with a directory of members so consumers can find you)
As an Ensemble travel advisor, you’ve earned exclusive discounts to join or renew with DWHSA: USD$99 if you’re a 2020 DestinationVows participants and you wish to renew with DWHSA for 2021 – or USD$129 if you’d like to join DWHSA as a brand-new member for 2021. You may use the form below when you’re ready!
NOTE: Because we check brand-new applications thoroughly (e.g., ARC/IATA/CLIA/TRUE verification), we need seven to 10 business days for this process. If you’d like to request “rush” handling, we can process your new membership application within one business day for an additional fee of USD$150. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request this service.