REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT!
But, you can catch Stephanie and Jeff – live and in person! – at the DWHSA conference in May 2017 …
check TheRomanceTravelUniversity.com for complete details!
Feeling swamped with figuring out the most effective (and affordable) ways to market your romance travel business? Frustrated with the pressure of trying to stay updated on the latest marketing technology?
We hear you! That’s why DWHSA proudly invites you to attend our new “Marketing Master Classes” in November! Before 2017 gets here, you can learn the basics of using three proven marketing techniques for romance travel: email, video, and text messaging.
And, we’re bringing you two amazing experts as your trainers: Stephanie and Jeff Padovani! They’re the husband-wife duo behind BookMoreBrides.com, considered the leading marketing blog in North America for bridal and romance business owners. They’ve conducted marketing classes everywhere from Wedding MBA and regional bridal associations to their own online courses – training thousands of business owners in what really works to lock in more wedding and honeymoon clients. But, you can take their classes through DWHSA as webinars from your home office!
Here’s the lineup:
“Wicked Smart Follow Up: How to Get More Bookings With Email” – Tues., Nov. 15 (1 pm to 2 pm Eastern/10 am to 11 am Pacific)
- How to follow up for maximum bookings without being pushy
- Creative and effective strategies for getting a response from 99 percent of leads (even ones who’ve dropped off the map)
- 3 things that determine whether your email is opened or DELETED – and specific email subjects that get your email opened
“Video Power Pitch 2.0: How to Stand Out With a Powerful Message” – Wed., Nov. 16 (1 pm to 2 pm Eastern/10 am to 11 am Pacific)
- How to communicate your value instantly with the power of video
- Make high-impact video in minutes (no live video or editing experience required!)
- Free tools for simple, fast videos
“Text Message Lead Secrets” – Thurs., Nov. 17 (1 pm to 2 pm Eastern/10 am to 11 am Pacific)
- Innovative lead collection strategies with text
- Two ways to get a potential client from text to a phone call
- The text you should never send
The best part? As a DWHSA member, your registration fee for ALL THREE WEBINARS is just USD$10 total! The association will underwrite a portion of the webinar costs and speaking fees so that we can offer this critical training to as many DWHSA members as possible before 2017 gets here …
Complete the form below to register! (Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you the individual GoToWebinar registration links starting Mon., Nov. 7.)
P.S. We’re asking Jeff and Stephanie to allow us to record their presentations so that we can offer them to you for a 48-hour period after the live webinars, in case you miss any of the sessions. But, you should be prepared to watch the videos quickly to catch up! We’ll keep you posted.)