Recording Date: Wed., Feb. 20, 2013
- Lisa Sheldon – DWHSA Executive Director (serving as moderator)
- Lisa Jurkonis – Destined2Wed (Tennessee)
- Pamela “PJ” Ott – DestinationWeddings.travel (Oregon)
- Cheryl Siemers – Five O’Clock Somewhere Travel & Cruise (Wisconsin)
- Brenda Llamas Young – Encore Destination Weddings & Honeymoons (New Jersey)
Audio recording of the “Bridal Show Dos and Don’ts” coffee chat (left click on this link to listen to the recording now on your computer, or right click on this link to save the recording file onto your own computer to listen later or to transfer to your phone, iPod, etc.)
NOTE: This MP3 audio recording file is very large – more than 27MB – so it may take a bit of time to download. If you encounter problems listening to the recording or saving it onto your computer, please send us an email and we’ll follow up with you!
Also, PJ Ott – a “Director of Romance” one of our speakers for this coffee chat – has offered to share with agents a copy of “Here Comes the Brides: Your Bridal Exhibit,” a great starting guide on being a bridal show exhibitor! You can email her at at email@example.com, and she’ll share her experiences, ideas, and enthusiasm with you!